Company Profile / Logo / Company Milestones
- Corporate name
- Rep1 Corp.
- Kenji Fukuta (Profile)
- Establishment YY MM DD
- February 6, 2004
- 20 million JPY
- Location of head office
[ MAP ]
Honmachibashi Nishi bldg. 9F, 1-1-3, Honmachi, Chuo Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Pref.
TEL: +81 6-6263 -8082 FAX: +81 6-6263-8092
- Main businesses
- Communication network system planning & development, construction, and operation and maintenance
- Data collection and provision, leveraging the Internet
- Employee leasing
- Placement agency
- Legal adviser
- HT PARTNERSHIP ATTORNEYS AT LAW
Attorney: Admitted to practice in New York, Takuhiro Honma
- Company adviser
- Venture Support Accounting Office
- License for General Worker Dispatching Undertakings: PAN 27-301049, (from July 1, 2007)
- License for Fee-Charging Employment Placement Businesses 27-YU-300632, (from July 1, 2007)
- License for Specified Worker Dispatching Undertakings: TOKU 27-301405, (from June 30, 2007)
Knowing myself, customers and markets, and then doing valuable business in a precise manner.
*Valuable: correct value, timing, impact, attitude toward business
I will set a proper goal and prepare and implement it with the related parties without stress or waste.
- Feb. 2004
- Established Rep1 Limited Company. (Akashi City, Hyogo Pref., Capital 3 million JPY)
- Started IT Engineer staying service (SES), Moved Head Office to Chuo Ward, Osaka City.
- Organization change to Co., Ltd., Capital increase to 10 million JPY, Applied for License for Specified Worker Dispatching Undertakings (TOKU 27-301405)
- Capital increase to 12 million JPY, Applied for License for General Worker Dispatching Undertakings (PAN 27-301049)
- Started IT infrastructure-related contract service.
- Capital increase to 20 million JPY
- Established company executives. Started company stock transfer to employees.